ouch!!

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hey guys I just need some advice I've had like a stabbing pain in my stomach which was actually quite painful I've been sick and also been to the loo it sort of went a bit after but the pain is still there but not as extreme has anyone else had this? Xx

Hi I would say most pains in 1st tri are quite normal and written off as stretching/ligament pain unless it's accompanied by bleeding or stays severe and doesn't ease off after a while. If your worried call your midwife but other wise just try resting. If it started easing after going to the loo it could have been a bit of constipation pains? (I had this and it was so uncomfortable!)
Perhaps try asking over in 1st tri too, someone may have had something similar and could reassure you. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :)

I had it once in first tri. I was doubled over in pain for about 10-15 minutes. It was relieved entirely after a BM. If it doesn't go away, I'd get checked out, but if it does, it's probably nothing to worry about. Just bring it up at your next prenatal if you remember.

If it's continous and you can't stand or walk it might just be a uti. When I was in first tri I was in so much pain I was crying and couldn't stand or hardly even sit straight. I seriously thought I was having a mc. Went to the er that night after work and they just said oh its a uti sometimes they can be painful. -.- I couldn't believe it hurt so much just having a uti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->