*ouch*

lil'giggles

Reaction score
Today is day three of laying in bed... It started on Friday evening on the ferry for our long weekend trip... I had a pinched/inflamed nerve in my left bum cheek. It was discomforting however more funny at the time as it was very sparatic. The next day it got worse, we were at a wedding and I was finding it very difficult and painful to get up from the table at the reception, having to turn down the dances with my man's buddies. The next day I was a wreck and in alot of pain getting very frustrated, breaking into tears out of frustration not being able to move or walk. Well... just as I thought it was bad... I was STUCK in our living room! I could not move an inch! My man had to run and get our wheeled computer chair and literally helped me drop my body onto the chair... Lastnight MY OTHER BUM CHEEK became pinched as well! IT HURT! WORSE then the other one!!! Unbelievable!!!

I spoke with my midwife and during her pregnancy the other month she experienced the same pain... there is nothing I can do about it except rest, rest and apply ice. She is going to refer me to a pre-natal chiropractor.

Any one else experiencing this awful discomfort???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->