ouch =[

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:cry::cry: so my numbness has worn off from earlier on after my dental treatment, half my face feels bruised and i cant swallow without it hurting badly... paracetamol defo wont touch this =[.....cant wait for it to heal over n thats it! hate how wen ya preggers you realllly need to watch wat you do/take/so on, obviously for a good cause but it makes stuff like this harder to deal with, id be alternating ibuprofen n paracetamol right about now, or even still be on my co codamol tablets. Ouch =[

How about popping a hot water bottle against your cheek? Maybe that might help take the edge off some of the pain? Sorry I can't be anymore help and I'm sorry your in pain my lovely! X

i think im gonna try that! its very painful.. i didnt expect to get away not sore at all, but bloody heck, she wasnt wrong when she said it will defo be very sore so keep on taking paracetamol regularly.

you're allowed cocodamol in pregnancy hun... I know b/c I've been taking mine for my SPD and migraines on my doctors advice.
Feel better soon :hugs:

Ouch indeed!! Keep up with the para, sometimes i wet a flannel then put it in the microwave for 15-20 secs, it helps with headaches so maybe toothaches xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->