Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh

Imi

Reaction score
This is my second summer PG ...:hissy:

The past few days i have been waking up with the most god awful headache, and have a "thick" head :cry:

Is this down to drugs im on or the weather??

All i know is im hot, sticky, fat, and miserable ....

Spent most yesterday afternoon sitting in lala's paddling pool :blush:

xxx

Feel for you even the sun is getting to me more than it usually would x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

did u get any pics of u in the paddling pool hehe only joking hun, it is really hot and sticky and i feel really sick with the weather and im not even PG :lol: hopefully it stays like this though just till the end of sunday then hopefully it will be cold from then on ( im away thisweekend so it needs to be nice soz babes :hugs::hugs:)

xxxxxx

Its all down the one side of my face again ....

Worried incase it more than a headache ... can't have anything else wrong with me surely?? pmsl!

Might have a word with Dr as maddie got appointment at 4.30

xxx

Im worn out and im not even pregnant. I remember feeling hot, sweaty and headachey when I was heavily pregnant and it was the winter! so I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Just drink lots of water and rest loads, oo and lots of barbeques. ;)

:hugs: sorry you not feeling so good hun, weather is pretty rough, i have every sympathy, i carried 2 of mine through hot summers, both August birtdays, hope u feeling better soon.

Awww babe, i remember that feeling all too well:hugs: :hugs:
Get yourself some Magicool and get a fan in the bedroom and stock up on loads of ice lollies
Deff mention headaces to doc though just to be on the safe side:hugs:

hun i know jsut how u feel ive got this whacking head ache had it for ova a week now on and off should mention it to mw on friday........

its to hot i want it to snow!

Just incase it has anything to do with whats happened before ....

All down that side of my face again so kinda got me a bit worried!

Just hating this bloody weather soooooooooo much!

xxx

I would definitely speak to GP hun just be on safe side.

Did you mention it all to the doc??

Tis very hot and sticky at the moment and im also not pregnant! Think we could do with a nice big thunder storm to clear the air.

Deffo mention the headaches to the doctor ... my friend had the same thing all down one side of her face when she was pregnant and she was in agony all the time.

Hope you feel better hun :hugs:

it isnt hot here at all i m an hour from london
bex

ssssshhhhhh bex you'll have a bus load of pg woman on your doorstep:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member