Our baby Noah born on his daddy's bday via C-section !

wishingforbub

Reaction score
Our little boy, Noah, arrived via elective c-section on 8 December on his daddy’s birthday!! :baby: He weighed 3.07kg and was 50cm tall. He was 37w5d gestation… so here is my story…:

Went to the hospital at 6am with my DH and my SIL. We were shown to my room where a MW checked baby’s heart and contractions. Funny this was an elective c-section, yet I started getting contractions the night before :blush:
My DH and I were then taken to the pre-op room where he put on his green suit LOL :) and my nerves began to set in hehe. I was so anxious and excited and scared and feeling every emotion possible! I was then taken to the OT where they started to do a spinal… I was quite scared, but a nurse kept me calm and let me grab her while the doctor put in the local anesthetic (which hurt a little bit) and then he put in the spinal… I just felt a really warm sensation flowing down my body… I couldn’t feel anything except my toes LOL… I started to freak out because I didn’t want to feel them heehee! Eventually everything went numb.
They then put in an IV drip in one hand and a BP cuff on the other… and my arms were placed on either side of me as if I was being crucified LOL. They put the screen up ( this made me feel quite anxious as I got a bit claustrophobic). They put in a catheter – which I did not feel at all. My DH came in and they “started”.
It was a bizarre feeling- I think with all the emotion and anticipation for meeting our boy and plus the adrenaline flowing through my body! I started to get the “shakes” (that’s the only way I can describe it). My DH was amazing…kept me sane and calm the whole way through. I felt a pressure and pushing – lots of pushing… then the doctor said: “here comes your baby!” and the tears just flowed from my eyes! We heard his first little cry, which turned into a scream… which did not stop until his daddy held him :baby: they showed him to me, but we got our first cuddle in recovery.
He is so precious and so loved! I look at him and cannot believe he was living inside of me.
We stayed in hospital for 4 nights( that’s the norm here for a section) and I’m BFing exclusively… he is a little piggy and even though I’m still in a bit of pain my cut is healing perfectly, it’s hardly even noticeable, my DH thought it was a stretch mark LOL :haha: so hopefully I will be back to normal soon.
So here are some pics:

Attachments

• Noah's arrival 007.jpg
    Noah's arrival 007.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Noah's arrival 018.jpg
    Noah's arrival 018.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Noah's arrival 021.jpg
    Noah's arrival 021.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 53
  • Noah's arrival 055.jpg
    Noah's arrival 055.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Noah's arrival 060.jpg
    Noah's arrival 060.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 52
Awwh congrats hunny you look amazing and he is one little cutie :) x

ahh lovely pictures, you looks so well!
Noah is beautiful,congratulations xx

Aw hun - lovely story and he is soooooooooo beautiful!

You all look so happy!! Fab pics.

Mizze xx

Congratulations chick I agree you lol amazing in those pics!x

Happy babymoon! You look so lovey and sweet! Gorgeous baby and Mama!

So glad all went well and babe is off to a good start feeding.

congrats on beautiful little Noah!
OT but since you knew you were going to be having surgery, were you allowed to eat before the procedure?

congrats on beautiful little Noah!
OT but since you knew you were going to be having surgery, were you allowed to eat before the procedure?

thank u... and no i was not able to eat before like a regulare surgery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"