Our chosen names

fairy_gem

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm not pregnant yet....been ttc for 7 years, but I just wanted to share our chosen names with you, just because it's fun!. I love thinking about names...keeps me positive!.

So, here goes:

Girls:

1st girl - Florence Wren - Florence is my grans middle name and Wren is after my mum. NN Flori/Flossie.

2nd girl - Ophelia Lily or Ophelia Catherine - Ophelia is just a name we love, as there are no other family names we want as a first name. Lilian is DH's mums middle name and his late nans first name. Catherine is DH's late nans first name, he was closer to this nan. NN FiFi.

Boys:

1st boy - Reuben George - Reuben is just a name we love as there are no family names we want as a first name. George is DH's dads and brothers first name. NN Roo.

2nd boy - Sebastian Tudor - Again, Sebastian is just a name we love. Tudor is after my late grandfather whom I never met, it is his middle name. NN Sebby.

:flower:

Lovely names! I particularly like Wren as a middle name. Super cute. And the nicknames for Florence are ADORABLE. Flossie... oh goodness. So cute! I've also heard Flo as a nick name for Florence, but I like yours better.

I'm not a huge fan of Ophelia but I think I'm biased because I knew a girl with that name that I didn't like very much. :)

And I completely love both of your boy names. Very classy but unique. I like your taste!

Good luck with your conception <3 I think you'll conceive - those names are too good to waste!

Lovely names! I particularly like Wren as a middle name. Super cute. And the nicknames for Florence are ADORABLE. Flossie... oh goodness. So cute! I've also heard Flo as a nick name for Florence, but I like yours better.

I'm not a huge fan of Ophelia but I think I'm biased because I knew a girl with that name that I didn't like very much. :)

And I completely love both of your boy names. Very classy but unique. I like your taste!

Good luck with your conception <3 I think you'll conceive - those names are too good to waste!

Thanks so much!...it's a nice feeling when others like your chosen names. I was def going for classy but unique...so thanks :happydance:.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the nickname Flo, but am in love with Flossie :cloud9:

:flower:

Lovely names, love names with family connections :flower:

We have settled (at the moment) on Lincoln Joseph and Ava Constance for our future baby :cloud9:

Gosh I can't get over how beautiful they are! Hopefully it won't be too long before you'll have a LO to give one of those lovely names too :)

Love your name's. Hope your dreams for a baby come true we were ttc for 5 years. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->