Our days are getting too easy.

S

Serene123

Where's the catch? The waking in the night is tollerable because I co-sleep and we have a routine in the day so I'm prepared for most things. The odd outburst of toothache ect is nothing. I'm feeling too in control. So again, where's the catch?!!!

:lol:

Good that its all going great , tbh there IS no catch. I found having one child was easy and i kept saying to everyone, so whens the hard bit coming on?!

So far...I'm with you! :lol:

I know she's just a newborn but I honestly don't find it hard.
She is now slowly stopping with the whole sleep scenario in the day.She's quite active but not in a hard way.

We have a 'starter' sort of a routine and she just wakes up once or twice at night and I can deal with it.

I got that for 2 months with max and always said "wheres the catch " and well now its here :( hes teething badly and got a cold hes been grumpy for the past 6 days and im running on 24 sleep in total !

so glad things are going well toria, :hugs: i too am waiting for the catch so to speak :blush:

Well, I'm tired today but I still know what's coming so that makes the waking in the night easier to cope with..

There was a time period where I felt like this as well until he got so good with movement..Oh my..thats definately been my catch!! lol He gets everywere and into everything!

She was but then I cut her formula completely (she's back on a bit now but no where near as much, not even close) and she stopped sleeping. She will sleep 8 untill 1-2 then be up every 1-3 hours. :dohh:

It may be easy now but then they do grow and potty training occurs, weaning from the breast or bottle, the terrible twos, and on and on. Remember, they do grow up.

It may be easy now but then they do grow and potty training occurs, weaning from the breast or bottle, the terrible twos, and on and on. Remember, they do grow up.

Nice pic Leanne...wish i looked as good as that lol

Haha leanne, I was just going to say- the catch for an easy baby is when they turn 12 and are a raging, hormonal, drama queen from hell ;)

LMAO
:rofl:

Haha leanne, I was just going to say- the catch for an easy baby is when they turn 12 and are a raging, hormonal, drama queen from hell ;)

LMAO

You got it!

I have stepkids that age....UGH!

LMAO

and to think i have that already with carly at 3

:help:

Hmm you guys are putting me off now lol

LMAO

You got it!

:rofl: too right but I'll start that one at 10 yrs old!!!

leeanne said:

Oh i would trade a stroppy 10 yr old and a tantruming 3 year old for a baby any day, in fact i could cope with 5 babies versus my 2

It is so easy compared they don't talk back, shout at you ,slam doors or sulk

Yep Toria the catch is that they grow up :)

LMAO

You got it!

:rofl: too right but I'll start that one at 10 yrs old!!!

leeanne said:

Oh i would trade a stroppy 10 yr old and a tantruming 3 year old for a baby any day, in fact i could cope with 5 babies versus my 2

It is so easy compared they don't talk back, shout at you ,slam doors or sulk

Yep Toria the catch is that they grow up :)

I hear you on this!

Imo Babies are the easiest part it couldnt get any easier tbh.
You have many many fun time ahead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->