Our early scan showed us...

Congrats hun welcome to the twin club! Keep in mind that they COULD still be identical if they are the same sex. 20% of identical twins actually do split enough to have their own sacs and placentas. However with my early scan the sacs were much closer. I’m having boys so we have to test their dna when they’re born to see if they’re identical. The 3D images make them look a lot alike

Oh my goodness I didn’t know that! Thank you for letting me know I’d be interested to hear how your pregnancy has been I’m so super nervous about being a twin mamma with two boys already! I just want them to get here healthy what’s your plan for delivery xxx

So far everything has been really smooth. I’ve mostly been tired. Both babies are growing great. It’s hard carrying the extra weight. I have weekly non stress tests now so it sucks being at the hospital so often lol. I have a planned csection (repeat csection) scheduled for August 2nd at 38 weeks so I only have 45 days to go! If they weren’t twins I was going to try for a VBAC but I’m ready to be done so I have a tubal scheduled as well

Oh wow I’m surprised there going to let you go to 38! what’s a non stress test? Good luck! I’m still In shock and petrified about being pregnant with twins lol xxx

The test is monitors listening to baby heart beats and their movement, if they're moving then their heart rate should increase. It also keeps track of contractions and your blood pressure. Since everything has been going good they're comfortable letting me go to 38 weeks

That sounds great how are you feeling?

Congrats, I'm secretly wishing for twins when we really start trying. They run on both sides of our families and I thought it would always be fun (even if they are a handful).

Congratulations! My early scan also showed twins. But identical! I'm 10and 5 now how far are you? X

Wow congrats! Did you know twins were at all possible ? X

Hi lovely I had early scans with Jenson my youngest and he had a vanishing twin. But it was just a sac with yolk sac and never a fetal heartbeat it means I ovulated twice that month, as there fraternal which means none identical. I had an early scan because I have been so so so I’ll my energy level are dead and my mood swings have been everywhere! Which confirmed two healthy babies so far in separate sacs xxx

I am so nervous about this happening to me!! Not that I would change whatever plan He has for me but... I have never been so exhausted during pregnancy before [I have 3 already!] and I catch myself nodding off at red-lights! Also; my mood swings are completely out of control [again.. never happened in previous pregnancies]. My "early" scan is July 16th!

Wow congrats! Did you know twins were at all possible ? X

Hi lovely I had early scans with Jenson my youngest and he had a vanishing twin. But it was just a sac with yolk sac and never a fetal heartbeat it means I ovulated twice that month, as there fraternal which means none identical. I had an early scan because I have been so so so I’ll my energy level are dead and my mood swings have been everywhere! Which confirmed two healthy babies so far in separate sacs xxx

I am so nervous about this happening to me!! Not that I would change whatever plan He has for me but... I have never been so exhausted during pregnancy before [I have 3 already!] and I catch myself nodding off at red-lights! Also; my mood swings are completely out of control [again.. never happened in previous pregnancies]. My "early" scan is July 16th!

I have two Singleton pregnancy’s to and I never had exhaustion like it with them! And my moods were awful first few weeks I was scared I was getting depressed! so it all just made sense xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->