our first home together !

Yogurt

Reaction score
:happydance: Im so excited, me and my bf are close to closing for our first home together :) So if there is a baby, we should be fairly ready!!! :thumbup:

thanks lol :) nice to meet you, hows life treating you? you a mother yet?

you all are very sweet :D hehe I like this place ! you all have made a great impression as I am new here!!! wooot

Im doing my facial mask, it usually feels nice in the evening and relaxing but tonight it burns lol......eek

Congrats!! I bought my first house last year its such an immence feeling x

Woohoo! Well done Yogurt! :happydance:

You'll have such amazing fun creating a nursery :baby:

yes 2 down just NPTP for a #3 ... maybe ... if it happens it'll happen You?[/QUOTE]

nice! the more the merrier hehe, I think Im on number 1! I think.. Im very excited but also, a little nervous cuz Im still not sure yet if Im pregnant or not!! haha

LOL! Thanks but he did all the work!! I went to the bank and stuff and was just like there for moral support, he signed everything.. i never realized how much work it is to get a house.. craziness!

yeah looking forward to beginning that nursery lol..i want a lot of children so we had a hard time finding a good sized, and fairly cheap house, but we finally found one that is perfect for us. we both really like it..hope the babies will too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->