Our little bundle of joy has arrived!

Dobsd

Reaction score
So, I went into labour around 4.30pm yesterday. Started straight in with painful contractions. Midwife came over at 7pm and did an internal and i was only 1cm but the pain was already unbareable. She did a stretch and sweep and then left, saying it would probably be another 12 hours until it was time to go to hospital.
Started losing my plug around 9pm and then my waters broke at 10pm and i got a sudden urge to push...
OH called the midwife, she came and did another internal and she said "oh my god don't push i don't have my delivery tools here with me!".
So i had to resist the urge to push until the ambulance arrived with things they needed for delivery, then baby was born at 11.48pm in an impromptu home birth!!!
She is happy and healthy and weighs 8lb 1oz.
Never been so happy in my entire life!!!

wow what an amazing birth story hun!
massive congratulations <3 hugs xx

that's amazing!! Congrats mama!

Congratulations!
Out of curiosity, what methods did you use for pain management?

Wow, congratulations hun! That was fast! Are your family over from the UK now too?
Xx

Congratulations!
Out of curiosity, what methods did you use for pain management?

Nothing! I had some gas and air when the paramedics arrived but it made me throw up so I stopped using it.
When the contractions first got really bad I had a bath, which actually didn't do much for me, so I tried showering instead and that helped.

Wow, congratulations hun! That was fast! Are your family over from the UK now too?
Xx

Soo fast, we couldn't believe it!
Yeah they arrived on Sunday, baby arrived on Monday!

Fantastic! Congratulations! Awesome story to be able to tell LO when older! haha :)

That's amazing news!

Well done you, and a huge congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->