our month next month november mummys to be eek so excited how are you feeling?

missl1

Reaction score
hey all November mummy's to be its our month next month how is everyone feeling exciting nervous scared happy or all ? xx how is everyone coping with these last few weeks x

I am due Nov. 03 but will be induced in two weeks I am so uncomfy now and ready to feel better

So excited! Due November 8th but I'm in no hurry. Obviously would like him/her here sooner rather than later but I'm happy to wait!

i can't waittttttttttttt. i have a horrible feeling the next month is going to go incredibly slow though hahaha.

I'm so excited, scared and nervous!! I just can't wait to meet the little guy now!

Can't wait.... I'm so uncomfortable now!!
Kind of hoping she will be an October baby (I'm due 3rd Novenber)
:)

So excited, due end of November. Can't believe how little time is left, need to buy some baby stuff!

I'm excited to be done with being pregnant but we've just moved house so hopefully she doesn't come to soon, all the baby stuff is still in boxes :-/ tough finding the energy when your 35 weeks to look after a 2 year old, unpack an entire house and nest. Coffee is def my friend at the moment!

Nov 29th can't come fast enough. Can't wait to ease my mind on how she looks...who's eyes she'll have, who's nose she'll have...who's toed she'll have. So excited! Good luck to all of you soon to be mommys. Wishing you a healthy and safe deliverya and baby.

Oh, I can't believe I will be having a baby next month! I love being pregnant, along with all the aches an pains. I feel like I have got loads of things to do, but am fairly organized. I have got things on pretty much every weekend keeping me busy. Working full time till 1st November. So looking forward to meeting our baby, can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl.

Morning ladies , has anyone had strong braxton hicks yet ?

Ive been having a few and some cramping but i rest and thankfully it eases off xx

Ive been having a few and some cramping but i rest and thankfully it eases off xx

Mine are awful this time, a few evening I've thought maybe labour...
But alas, just our bodies getting ready x

i think as of next week we can bounce and drink r leaf tea ? xx

Aww we all seem so excited i cant wait to see who he looks like and has he got Hair i think time has flew i think they give us nine months fór a reason as it goes pretty fast.and lots of preparing to do i hope everyone has a happy.healthy next few weeks.:)

Is evreyone.prepared like.bought.everything and when is evreyone..packing there bags? Xx

So excited, due end of November. Can't believe how little time is left, need to buy some baby stuff!

Went shopping for everything yesterday and now it's all done bar the nursing bras, I feel kind of empty and lost.....

Woke up last night several times with BH's I've still got 8 weeks to go though as I'm at the back end of November.

Im due the 7th and im so ready for her to be here now, well not actually ready as i still have loads to do :rofl: but im getting very uncomfortable now and not sure how I will make another 5 weeks!

Im slowly buying things for my hospital bag but need to wash all babies stuff and pack both bags, I aim to have that done by 36 weeks.

Its so exciting its nearly our time!
xx

Had some bad ones earlier, some last week and some earlier this week. It was nuts. I was so scared thinking I'd gone into labor!!

i get them every night now, some so ba i have to breath through them!
they last a while too no matter what i do
but eventually ease off lol scares me everytime thinking im going to have to go hospital :p

Me too, I just want to get to 37 weeks and they can come as much as they want then lol xxx

i think as of next week we can bounce and drink r leaf tea ? xx

I started to drink RLT at 34 weeks and taking EVO orally then too. I was dilated to 1cm last week and fully thinned out. My docs say RLT can be started at anytime since it does not induce labor just prepares the body naturally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->