our poor little boy is never going to have a name!

mummytokeelie

Reaction score
We found out we are having a little boy which we are both thrilled about but cannot agree on names! My oh loves harry but I just don't love it :( its not horrible I just can't see him as a harry

You've still got a bit of time up your sleeve to choose a name that you both love.

I have a friend who has had 3 boys and all have had at least 2-3 days before they were named after they were born. Some people just like to look at their baby before the name comes to them.

All the best xo

We chose our little boys name after the 20week scan but the closer we got to the due date I wasnt sure about it, but when I saw him he looked like a Freddie and I love it now. Which names do you like?

We're in the same position, we cant agree at all. Was the same last baby and just waited until he was born.
X

The problem is he is now so set on the name hes not even considering other names I quite like elliot but he says he hates it! This is just going tobe a long process lol xx

How about Harrison? Then he could be Harry for short.
If he's that stuck you're probably best to find a few names you really really like. Maybe you'll find one he hasn't thought of yet. Good luck! I do think it's important both parents really like the name.

names that could shorten to harry:

Harbin
Harding
Harold
Harrison
Harlan
Harley
Harlow
Harmony
Harper
Hart
Harvey