Our shortlist so far (other suggestions welcome)

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
So it's still early days but we've got a shortlist (so far anyway). Would welcome any suggestions/opinions. Our surname is Lee, so can't have Molly, Millie, charlie etc, which is a shame because a lot of the names I like end in ly, lie 😠. Also love Lilah but too much of a mouthful with surname, unless we used Delilah and shortened it? Or still too much of a mouthful?

Girls:

Constance Ella (Connie) - these are both dh's nans middle names, both of whom passed last year.

Dolcie Ella

Rose ?? (This was dh nans first name)

Eliza Constance

To give you an idea of styles, other girls names I like are Violet, Ivy (but we already have an Evie), Norah and Cora.

Boys:

John Joseph Arthur (Johnny) John was my grandads name, I lost him 2 years ago and we were extremely close, it's also fil's name. Joseph we both just really like and Arthur was dh's grandad's name.

Joseph Arthur (joe/joey)

Maxwell Arthur. I had an uncle Max and I have a younger brother Max, really love the name though.

Lincoln, both me and dh adore this name, however last year my daughter bought a horse with this name, he's only 5, so likely to be in the family for a long time. Wrong to use a family pet name 😕??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->