Out this month

babydust11

Mom of 2
Reaction score
So af showed up a day late :cry: So now I have 13 days until I'm suppost to Ovulate, I HOPE :af: does not come! Ugh. I just wish it would happen already. Any one have ANYTHING to help boost my chances of conceiving?!
thanks.

grapefruit juice the week of OV is supposed to help with CM. Laying down for 20 min after DTD. Maybe plan a holiday or something. As soon as you make plans, babies tend to make themselves known. Murphy's Law!

I know Im out to and my af isn't due yet just dh has been sick for a week so no bding and I should have O'd during that time but I don't think I am even ovulating so Im just waiting for af... good luck this month!! Im thinking of getting some vitex it helped me get my little boy :)

Thanks everyone, i started to drink the grapefruit juice but stopped drinking it regularly around ov time. And I know this is TMI but for a while after DTD I would jump right up and wipe myself. So maybe that has something to do with it? I'm going to the GYN on the 10th. What do you suggest I mention to my dr?

I'm out this month too! I've not even SEEN my OH this month so def no BDing for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an Xmas BFP tho! x

I know this may sound strange, but my grandmother (typical Arab grandma with 8 children) always said to eat avocados, one a day, and she would always conceive immediately.
I used to love avocados (still do) and eat on average one a day and I conceived first time after dtd once.

Just a thought.

I know Im out to and my af isn't due yet just dh has been sick for a week so no bding and I should have O'd during that time but I don't think I am even ovulating so Im just waiting for af... good luck this month!! Im thinking of getting some vitex it helped me get my little boy :)

Can you tell me a little about Vitex?

the month i conceived i did everything. pren natal vitamins, agnus castus (this may be vitex?), accupuncture, grapefruit juice, opk's, preseed - u name it i did it! first month of doing them, and got bfp (now a 6 week old, am ntnp #2). not sure which one worked the best. oh and also some light excercise for a montgh prior - prob had lost a couple of kg's which may have helped also? good luck to u!

also i've fallen preg twice whilst on relaxing holidays - both sadly mc'd, but was a preg nontheless

Wow, i'll have to try the avacodo thing. And sorry to hear about your mc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->