Outrageous and Stressful!

M

mom-on-8/2009

Right after I get out of the hospital :cry: with hypermesis, my "friend" goes nuts on me over something stupid. I told her it was unprofessional that she smeared glitter on her face and wore tons of eye makeup for a professional job interview. She said I have a lot to learn, when I have had professional jobs and she's never worked a day in her life!:hissy: Then she tells me to grow up and that at least she's not knocked up (I'm married!) and that I married an asshole and I don't love him. Funny thing, she's the one that was always asking when I'm going to have a baby!:rofl:

Sound like she might be jealous of whats happening in your life? this is my guess

I would tend to agree that she is likely jealous

I totally agree with YOU! Who wears glitter to a job interview?

:hug: she just sounds jeleous! bless you. I agree that its silly to wear lots of make up and glitter to a job interveiw too! x

goodbye friend! who needs friends like that anyway, what a stupid thing to say to you!?

I agree with everyone else - Jealous.

My so-called best friend's behaviour has totally changed since I fell pregnant. I just feel like grabbing her and shouting ''For gods sake woman, get yourself knocked up if it'll make you nice again!''

And glitter? lmao..:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->