Ov and fertile periods?

puppycat

Mum & PAL
Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Just curious, if you have any thoughts that'd be great :flower:

DH and I BD'd last night as he's staying out tonight so we won't be able to. My ticker says today is one of my most fertile days; do you think we'll still be covered having BD'd last night? It wasn't until about midnight anyway.:shrug:

Thanks for looking :hugs:

It's possible. If you ovulate in 2 days, the sperm can survive that amount of time. But I would still try to catch him when he gets back, to cover your bases.

You still have 2 days. Do you use opk's or chart or do you just go by your ticker???

I agree it's possible.. but I would still try to BD when he comes back and for the day after O too!

I agree with the other ladies...you should try to BD again when he gets back just to be safe. I wish we had done it closer to OV day, but our last BD was two days before like you and then he had to go out of town! I'd sure feel better about this month if we had BD'd the day before OV.

Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Thanks for all the replies girls. :flower:

You still have 2 days. Do you use opk's or chart or do you just go by your ticker???

I do use OPK's but I don't temp. I have a lot of CM and usually OV around CD14 so I just use OPK's in the few days around there.

Today's OPK was dark but not quite positive, I don't usually get any line on an OPK until the actual day of Ov so I will be testing again in a bit :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->