Ovary/ovulation pain! When do you feel it?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, for those of you that get ovulation pain/pressure, how long before ov do you get it?

I have had ovulation pain since four days ago and as of yet no +opk. What's the longest before ovulation that you've felt ovulation type pain?

I don't think I get any ovulation pain before, I got my positive OPK yesterday and have had a little pain this morning but it's easing off now, to be honest if i wasn't really looking for it I probably wouldn't have noticed it it's only since I've been TTC I have noticed these things lol that said I don't get much pain at AF time either so I guess I'm lucky xx

Oh yea I get them! And boy are they a pain! (Literally) I get them a day or two before ovulation and im 2dpo now, and im STILL having cramp...and AF isnt due until rhe 27th of march....im a lil gassy too (sorry if Tmi) but ive had them for about 5 days..finally letting up but this is the first time ive really noticed it in my cycles

Hey Laura! I was going to ask you about this on our other thread!

I don't usually get O pain but with this cycle (medicated) I have been getting a lot of pain for the past few days. I notice it more when I am relaxing (on the couch or in bed in the evening). It is pretty painful actually....enough to almost need to take some Advil. I am almost worried I may be over working my ovaries with the femara I took this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->