OVed but stil ewcm??

apple84

Reaction score
I am so confused!!! According to my temps, I ovulated on Monday, but I also got my only +OPK that day (unless I misread it...it looked VERY close to being the same darkness). Now today, Wednesday, I noticed a little ewcm! I hadn't noticed any of that since Sunday and now it's back again??:shrug:

So which is more reliable? Temps? OPK? ewcm? BTW I can't just keep BDing for back up, because DH left town Monday morning. We did BD Sunday night though.

Please take a look at my chart if you're one of those brilliant ladies who can interpret them:amartass:

I am so confused!!! According to my temps, I ovulated on Monday, but I also got my only +OPK that day (unless I misread it...it looked VERY close to being the same darkness). Now today, Wednesday, I noticed a little ewcm! I hadn't noticed any of that since Sunday and now it's back again??:shrug:

So which is more reliable? Temps? OPK? ewcm? BTW I can't just keep BDing for back up, because DH left town Monday morning. We did BD Sunday night though.

Please take a look at my chart if you're one of those brilliant ladies who can interpret them:amartass:

l would say the most reliable would be the temps but the CM can be changeable

and miss read sometimes..l think you did O on monday but you will have to

see if FF gives you crosshairs soon..:hugs:BD on sunday is perfect dont worry

i o'd on cd14 which puts me at 8dpo and the past 2/3 days i have had ewcm so guess it could mean anytime - this has never happened before as i tend to dry up after o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->