Over 150 items of baby clothes (mostly girls)

hiya, i will wait to see if those other items are sold as i really wanted those dresses. :) they are super cute!! xx

hiya, i will wait to see if those other items are sold as i really wanted those dresses. :) they are super cute!! xx

ok that is not a problem at all I will drop you a PM if you like when I know so you don't have to keep tracking the thread...and I will hold the other items until I know x

Hiya :) Could you let me know a price posted for items:

(or whatever ones are available if some are sold - I did check the thread but knowing me I missed something :blush:)

(or whatever ones are available if some are sold - I did check the thread but knowing me I missed something :blush:)

Hi

The items are all available and come to £10 and could do 1st class postage for £3 or 2nd class for £2.60

x

Could I have a total price for all inc p&p please hun.

Thank you

xx

Hi

Item 37 -£1
Item 70 - This was £1.50 but I have found a small hole in one of the tops. As I won't sell rubbish I will throw it away but you can have the remaining two for 50p, sorry about that!
Item 102 - £2
Item 124 - £2

So I can do £7.50 all in for second class or £7.90 all in for first class

x

hulahoop09 - Would you like these or can I let the next person have them :) x

Hi

The items are all available and come to £10 and could do 1st class postage for £3 or 2nd class for £2.60

x

Thanks! Second class is fine, I won't need them till March :rofl:

If you PM me your paypal, I'll get that sent over today :thumbup:

Hi

x

Thanks! Second class is fine, I won't need them till March :rofl:

If you PM me your paypal, I'll get that sent over today :thumbup:

Thanks I have pm'd you x

Hiya

i was wondering if these items were still available and how much they were posted??

15-£3
19-£3.50
37-£1
46-£3
49-£4
95-£1.50
102-£2

i will say now that i will not gift on paypal due to a bad previous experience and its not actually allowed by forum rules

Just got to put little one to bed and then I will weigh them and get back to you x

I think items 37 & 102 are sold just waiting for someone to come back to me. But I could do the rest for £20 posted. It will have to go first class as it's too heavy to go second class x

Have pm'd you x

2 pound,2nd class is fine:)
Sorry how much are the two items again?Just so i know how much to give you altogether please

Hi bbyno1,

Did you get my PM with payment details on? Let me know if not :)

x

Lots of items still for sale please take a look. If an item is sold it will say in the description :) please take a look :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150445882250152.422426.644760151&type=1&l=517b09bb24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->