Over a year and I'm feeling it.

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
I have mild PCOS, we were so lucky and got DS after trying for 5 months. We've been trying since January last year, had one BPF that we lost a few days later and then nothing.

I so much want another baby without a huge age gab. So many of the ladies who I went through the pregnancy forums with are now on to baby 2. One of the ladies at work who's LO is 6 months younger than mine is expecting baby 2 too.

I just want to know when it will be my turn which I know nobody can answer. It's just hard esp when you have a house full of baby stuff your hangning onto for baby 2.

Even silly things like wanting to move DS from the cot do I move him into the bigger room now and leave a vacant nursery awaiting it's next occupier. Sorry I know I shouldn't moan but I'm fed-up waiting.

Hi There! This is my 12th cycle TTC & I'm getting fed up too.
I am less & less emotionally invested every month & I'm not as excited or optimistic anymore. This is our last month trying on our own - today I am 1dpo. And if this doesn't work then we're going to be trying IUI next month.
I never imagined it would actually take this long! I got pregnant with my daughter without even TRYING!

This month marks a year for us as well... although we have already been through hormone testing, iron, thyroid etc testing, opk's, charting, been to an endocrinologist, got my progesterone checked and have been on clomid.... because I had a second trimester loss nearly 2 years ago.... and cant seem to get pg ever since and it is killing me :cry:

OMG ladies I shouldn't compain, my heart hurts for you both 2nd tri losses must be horrendous to deal with, I feel bad for moaning.

I do have a ray of hope we have been refered and think they will give me clomid just the waiting game to get it and the waiting game to see if it works.

Yesterday the girl at work kind of got to me, not in a bad way but a when is it my turn kind of way then we chatted today about the lenght of time to get her first although the 2nd was a very special surprize.

Honey dont feel bad about moaning... we all have our own paths we have walked and we all feel the hurt of not conceiving regardless of where we have walked. I hope it happens soon for all of us!!

Be warned... clomid has turned me into mega bitch!! hahaha So warn your hubby in advance haha

My son is 9 this year and this is my 3rd year trying for baby 2. I lost one in 2010 and cant seem to get pregnant after that due to PCOS. One day it will happen. We will all have our turn eventually for now just relax and enjoy the one you have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->