• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Over Analysing?

angelwings666

Stepmum of 5yo girl, NTNP
Reaction score
I'm 3 days dpo, and this morning and yesterday morning I've had really weird dreams/nightmares, and today I'm really achey and thirsty. Lately though I'm assuming everything is a pregnancy symptom!! Anyone else over analysing? :blush:

I'm 3 days dpo, and this morning and yesterday morning I've had really weird dreams/nightmares, and today I'm really achey and thirsty. Lately though I'm assuming everything is a pregnancy symptom!! Anyone else over analysing? :blush:

Im trying really hard not to. I know we are ntnp so shouldnt be so worried. But its hard to not be disapointed if af arrives.

Good luck hun

xx

Im trying really hard not to. I know we are ntnp so shouldnt be so worried. But its hard to not be disapointed if af arrives.

Good luck hun

xx
Thanks, you too :) x

We all do this, im on pins at the mo as im in the 2ww. Im trying not to think about it but sometimes you cant help it lol. Good luck hun.

Most definately over analysing here too! You are definately not the only ones!

Still having weird dreams! The one early this morning was a corker. In the dream I'd done an IC and a cheapy chemist type poas. Both were :bfp: - one of which was on a bible which in the dream meant it had to be correct because it had "sworn on the bible"!! >_<
I wake up an hour earlier than my alarm desperately needing to pee. Used and IC to poas, and :bfn:, damn my brain!!

I keep having dreams about BFP 's too. I dreamed the other night I got my other half pregnant, which made sense at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->