Over From TWW- How many DPO 4 BFP

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind, I'm popping over from the TWW. I'm currently on 12 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I was just curious how many DPO you all got your BFP.

Thanks!

(I am noticing some symptoms: nausea, vivid dreams, rise in body temp but it seems like by now I'd have gotten a positive if I was pregnant)

I got a shadow on an ic at night before bed at 8dpo I got my bfp at 9dpo GL :hugs:

10dpo with this pregnancy, 13dpo with my first, and both equally as faint.

11dpo, one step IC line was almost non existent, much better line on superdrugs own and clearblue digi 1-2.

11dpo with frer and digital so reckon I would have got a positive on 10 or even 9. My ICs were bfn basically until more like 16dpo x

Super squinter with FMU at 8dpo little darker at night on 8dpo. I used walmart first signal. Wondfo showed squinter at 9dpo.

Super squinter with FMU at 8dpo little darker at night on 8dpo. I used walmart first signal. Wondfo showed squinter at 9dpo.

I got a faint positive at 13dpo, although it looks like it was actually more like 9 or 10dpo, despite me having a positive opk and only dtd days before! I must have just ovulated much later than the signs and tests indicated (which was already a week later than lmp indicated anyway)! Hope that makes sense! Period math is so weird!

Got a vfl at 7DPO right after Valentines dinner. Couldn’t believe it! And there wasn’t a way I ovulated early or anything. Tested again the next morning and it was a little darker. Then evening of 8 DPO took a FRER digital and it was a big ol YES! Last time I was pregnant (ended in MMC) I didn’t get a BFP until 2 weeks past AF due date. Hopefully this one sticks.

1st pregnancy I got BFP at 12dpo
2nd pregnancy I got BFP at 10dpo
3rd pregnancy.... no idea, we weren't ttc

I got a strong positive on a one-step test 15DPO.

Had you tested before or was that your first? I’m 14 DPO TODAY (and AF is due but she hasn’t showed her). Feel like I should have either AF or BFP by now...

7 dpo squinter, 8dpo faint with this pregnancy.

With my first nothing showed up until i was 10 days late. And i started testing like 2 days before af was due.

With dd, 9 dpo vvfl that i thought was negative at the time but then i got a more visible but still vfl on 10 dpo. With this pregnancy I had a shadow but bfn on the morning of 10 dpo and a faint positive in the evening. What brand are you testing with? Sometimes it just takes longer to show up.

Thank you all for your replies. 13 DPO today. Pretty sure I have a faint line here!

Attachments

• 05969C76-2817-43BA-AF0B-850C09C04AA9.jpg
    05969C76-2817-43BA-AF0B-850C09C04AA9.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
Yes I see it! FX it gets darker tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->