Over The Edge..

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Everything that is happening with the babies dad + his new OH i decided instead of fighting just say something to her yano wa i mean .. so here it goes

I said:
Listen u Sophie this is mine an adams baby, My Baby as got fuck all to do wit u so next time u go round sayin u wanna b MYYY!! babys 2nd mum u berra think agen girl. the only way adams seein the baby is wen am der so next time keep ur mouth shut about MY baby who isnt anythink to do with you an never will be !

She said:
WTF R U GOIN ON ABOUT GIRLL YA FKIN NOB ED DNT WNT NTTN 2 WIF U N I AVENT SED FUK ALL ABA DA BBY SO NXT TYM YA WANA LET SME 1 CHAT SHIT 2 YA FKIN FIND OUT IF ITS TRUE FIRST Y WULD I WANA SAY AM A 2ND MUM 2 UR BBY PLZZZ ?
(so people can understand it - what the fuck are you going on about girl ya fuckin nob ed, i dont want nothing to do with you an i havent said fuck allabout the baby so next time ya want to let some one chat shit to ya fukin find out if its true first, why would i want to say am a 2nd mum to your baby please??)

So i said:
Dont start finkin ur mad girl! an for one did i fuckk say u wanted anyfink to do wit me i sed MY baby n u can tell fukin lover boy wa i sed bar if e wants to see the baby e sees im wen am der! n so u sayin ur fella n tha chat shit then sndd bu keep me n my baby out of it ya muppit, dnt cum on ere finkin ur sik girl ofa wise once av ad this baby therl b nffn left of ya

Ahhh now my mum has got in touch with Adams mum saying she doesnt want Adam or his family having anything to do with me or Jayden because its causing to much stress with what there both saying. i mean yeh i love Adam but i am sick of him walking all over me!

I don't think you should say he can't see Jayden without you there unless you have any reason to fear for Jaydens safety.

I don't mean to take his side, I'm really not, but if he has moved on then whoever is in his life now (no matter how much of an idiot she is) is going to have something to do with Jayden. Just like if you had a new boyfriend you wouldn't stop him from being in Jaydens life.

It's a tuff situation and I can't imagine feeling like someone would want to play second mum to my baby, if she said that then she's out of order, if she didn't maybe you should give her a chance?

I don't think you should say he can't see Jayden without you there unless you have any reason to fear for Jaydens safety.

I don't mean to take his side, I'm really not, but if he has moved on then whoever is in his life now (no matter how much of an idiot she is) is going to have something to do with Jayden. Just like if you had a new boyfriend you wouldn't stop him from being in Jaydens life.

It's a tuff situation and I can't imagine feeling like someone would want to play second mum to my baby, if she said that then she's out of order, if she didn't maybe you should give her a chance?

i know your not taken sides, i need to see from both points of view but im sick of him taken advantage of me and my family! he either sees the baby with me there or not at all.

i have got reasons to fear for my babys safety with him though, because there are people wanting to kill adam because he is a rat and goes round smoking weed an hitting people for nothing so i dont want him having my baby an some one coming up to him an wanting to shoot him or batter him or even while he is smoking weed! the boy needs to grow up if he wants to be a dad!!!

If he's smoking weed and you don't want him to, you can go to court and make him have to be drugs tested every time he sees Jayden. From what you've said, I wouldn't want him around my baby either.

If he's smoking weed and you don't want him to, you can go to court and make him have to be drugs tested every time he sees Jayden. From what you've said, I wouldn't want him around my baby either.

it's not that i don't want him to be there for Jayden, because i do hes his dad! but if he is going to carry on messing around with my head as much as he is messing with his own then i will let him see Jayden when i'm there + once hes proved to me hes changed then he can start seeing Jayden without me there.

Yeah, sounds like you know what to do. That girl sounds like an idiot aswell. Ughh.. People are just irritating.

Oh god, from the sounds of it I wouldnt want him near my child either!

Toria is right though, you can go through the courts and force drugs tests on him...might be worth seeking some advice on it!

Hope everything works out okay for you and your baby

Tell me about it. just don't no what to do now, everything i decide on seems to be wrong with everyone i say ye to him seeing Adam, give him two chances and he messes it up so i say he cant an i feel bad but am going through enough without having the stress about Adam + his other half wanting to play mummy + daddy with my baby. then i've got Adam telling me hes scared to go out incase he gets shot an that the weed is messing with his head and he hears + sees things on top of my own family problems! but i'm too nice to say i dont care to him.

Sounds like a terrible situation to be in... you dont need all this added stress when you are pregant! if Adam realises the weed is messing him up, then he needs to relaise he needs to stop!
I really hate weed...seen to many people get hooked and then messed up on it!

don't worry about what you think being wrong with everyone else, you're the mummy and you need to stick with what you think is right

That girl should enter in some kind of text talk rehab facility.I coudn't understand what she said until you translated it!

I wouldn't want her to have anything to do with my baby,she's too immature and frankly seems stupid...

You do what you think it's best,it's not the easiest of situations,you know Adam and you know what's right...Good luck

:hugs:

I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble with him and his GF. If i were you i would seek prof. advice with regards to him seeing his little boy. I wouldn't want him seeing my child if i knew he was on drugs.

Hope you manage to get somethin sorted hun

xxx

I would tell adam its his son or the weed. If he has a decent bone in his body he'll do the right thing rachel x

EMAIL THAT I SENT TO ADAM AFTER SOPHIE DECIDED TO BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME ABOUT WHATS GOING ON.

Adam.
i don't care what Sophie is blaming on me!
you know its the truth, i know its the truth. i just wanted you to care about your son. its to much to ask for though isn't it?
Your too busy out smoking weed + running away from people who want to kill you! Why would i put my baby in danger letting you take my baby out especially with Sophie, the girl who changes her mind like i don't know what, one minute she hates the baby the next she wants to play mummy. she should keep her nose out of our business, weather shes your bird or not Adam, this is between me, you + our baby.
I know about me mum texting saying she thinks it would be better if you don't have any contact with me or Jayden but i think you shouldn't be pushed away from getting to know your own kid but until you can prove you have changed (like of the weed + stop getting into so much trouble) the only time you will see Jayden is when I'm there until i can learn to trust you again.
Its all stressing me out to much, I've just lost my Grandad, I have to move out because of our jess being a brat and got my GCSEs starting month so i cant be handling your problems too and especially the ones your bird is causing.
Sorry Adam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->