Overdid it at work

Littlebear11

Reaction score
Yesterday I deffintly over did it i have some cramping in my lower left side and I'm extremely sore all over. I was pushing heavy things around and was bending over picking things up and I just feel like I really overdid it and now I'm worried. Would my baby be okay? The cramps are really worrying me. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I don't want to call to go get checked out today would it be okay to wait till tomorrow?

This happens to me too, and baby has always been fine. Just get your feet up, DRINK, and try eating a banana. I can't remember where I read that it helps but I always have one when I get crampy and it seems to help.

Did I mention drink! Water will definitely help. And take paracetamol (Tylenol?) I do when the cramps are bad, because when I can feel them they scare me and make me anxious and that's no good for baby.

I think it's the potassium in bananas that helps with cramps - that's what I've read.
Definitely mention it at your appointment, but I honestly think all will be well. I've overdone it here and there, too, and baby is still healthy!

I get allsorts of aches and pains. Its more likely you have hurt yourself rather than the baby but get your feet up and mention it to your midwife. Xx

I will be going to buy bananas tomorrow! I need to start drinking more water though I just hate having to go to the bathroom every half hour but it's worth feeling better. Thanks for the replies!

Yea I ve been over doing it at work lifting, bending and running around. Definitely stretching and pulling things and always sore. I am sure baby is fine but yes lots of water and take it easy there's a point where it's better to just not do those things anymore.

How's it going?? I always overdo it by a LOT when pregbant. I know these pains very, very well. It's never affected my babies, but it sure does make me miserable! I hope you're feeling better by now!

Doing much better now, pain has finally gone away. It kinda felt like I did a huge ab workout and every movement hurt so much, very glad it's gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->