Overdue and fed up!! Anyone else..?

rubydoo1

Reaction score
I'm currently 10 days overdue and getting very impatient to meet my baby now. I've got my 3rd sweep tomorrow and induction is booked for Wednesday, I really don't want to be induced but its looking more and more likely.

Just a moany thread from me and wonders if anyone else is in the same position? :flower: xx

Im 4 days over, also impatient and also really dont want to be induced... hope baby comes for you soon! this waiting game sucks

4 days over and completely fed up went 13days over with my first ds avoided induction by going into labour same day as induction was booked for really hope i dont have to be induced this time. sweeps never worked for me 1st time but i have one booked wednesday so hopefully it'll work this time

I remember this feeling, I was 8 days overdue and fed up. I kept myself busy by doing things and the night I went into labour I had been so busy during the day, wish I had a nap or an early night! Don't worry, baby will come soon and in the mean time get lots of sleep!!

I am only a couple of days over and am sooo tired. Also been feeling like people moving over from second tri will have their baby before me. Really feeling sorry for myself :-(.

I'm so sorry for you all, ladies! I remember how I felt with #1 who was 17 days late. It was awful!!!

The waiting game is like torture..feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever. I started off so positive then at a few days overdue it went downhill from there lol. I've got 3 days/nights to go into labour naturally eek. I think I'd of gone by now if it as going to happen on its own.
I'm glad I'm not the only one and I hope all your babies show up soon! Keep us updated and I'll do the same :)

Anymore overdue fed up bumps? x

Me too! I will be 5 days over tomorrow I have my first sweep booked for thurs but really want him to come before then! All the waiting around wondering when it is going to happen is stressing me out! My first was 9 days late and midwife said to me if your first was late the second normally is too... Lets hope we are all not kept waiting too much longer! Xxx

anyone have any signs of baby coming? Im super frustrated cause Im 2cm dialated 40%effaced.. loosing mucous plug like crazy.. bh are non stop and still no sign of true labor.... stubborn baby

Countryblonde...I am also 2 cms, been like this for 2 weeks. I thought something was happening on Saturday and went to the hospital only to be sent home because baby was still high up. :-( I have walked like crazy, done squats, now I think I have to go buy one of those balls to bounce on. I don't even think it will make a difference really.

feel like baby is never gonna come sometimes!!!and i really really don't wanna be induced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->