Overdue rant!

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I'm only three days past my edd but I'm so unhappy, tired and in absolute agony. Every day feels like a week and I'm sick of the sound of my own wingey winey voice! I can't even remember the last time I genuinely smiled. My poor husband couldn't wait to get back to work this morning.
I just wish I could go back to bed but my three year old wouldn't appreciate it!!!

I only slept about five hours late night and that was interrupted cos every time I turned over I cried out in pain with my back and hip.

I could probably push for induction but I had such a bad experience with my youngest's I really want to try to avoid it for as long as I possibly can.

Oh hun! Being overdue sucks! Especially if you dont feel great
I am 40+1 today, my son came 3 days late, but if this girl wont make appearance in few days i'll be quite impatient.
Its hard being so heavy, uncomfortable and as much as i want to spend loads of time with DS, i simply cant run after him, luckily my mum took him to park this morning so i can put my feet up.
Hope you feel better today ans our babies will arrive soon

Big hugs Em :hugs: I hope he makes an appearance soon :hugs:

I hear ya mama! I was 40+2 on Friday when I had my baby girl and I felt like there was no end in sight. Also so uncomfortable. But labour happened out of nowhere. Hope that happens for you as well asap :)

Thanks all. Insomnia has hit again tonight. Having some pretty strong braxton hicks but no pain. Just my body trying to trick me again :(

Thanks blu :)

Slept terribly last night. Braxton hicks were just painful enough to keep waking me up but not painful enough to get excited about!!!

I hope labor happens quickly for you! I was 8 days obey with my first, it definitely sucks!

I went over three with my first, 12 with my second, 4 with my third and 5 with my fourth!!! My last three were all induced though so who knows how long I would've gone :dohh:

I'm one day over now, went 13 over with ds1! Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->