Overdue!

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Ok so today I am officially Overdue :cry: I cant believe it! Ive never gone overdue before so its a bit of a suprise! anyone else still waiting....
How you keeping occupied? Ive given up trying to get him out now, just gonna let nature take its course, oh I'm sooo Over it!! xx

Im not overdue hun but sending you big hugs!! At least the end in sight now,even if it does not feel like it!I went 2 weeks over with my first and I know how frustrating it is!!xx

I was due yesterday too :( and further demoralised by my midwife telling me my baby is in the back to back position and hardly engaged at all!

My biggest worry on top of how frustrating it is is that 2 weeks probably = 2lbs extra of baby! makes my eyes water thinking about it! I dont even feel like he is coming any time soon I feel too normal! xx

I was due yesterday too :( and further demoralised by my midwife telling me my baby is in the back to back position and hardly engaged at all!

My last baby was born back to back i still went into labour normally, try scrubbing some floors or rocking on all fours to get it to shift round! my last Mw Appointment on monday she said my body wasnt ready for labour yet and my cervix is closed and tucked behind babies head, I came out :cry: I'm sure she relished in telling me though, what is it with some of these midwives! I felt like poking her in the eye xxx

I am due to today so nearly overdue and I have been having contractions back pain etc for the last 3 weeks and still nothing. Back to back and not engaged doesn't mean you will be late. The baby can still come even if you are not engaged, this is very common in second pregnancies.

Also babies and mothers tend to stop putting on weight in the last month or so of pregnancies. Some babies will even lose weight inside the womb.

At least you know the baby will be here 2 weeks after the due date. It will be fly by in the grand scheme of life. x

Aww hun, I hope you haven't got to wait too much longer now, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

what a stubborn lil baby!!

hope SOMETHiNG happens soon!!!

xXx

aww no hope hes out soon hun ...... how overdue wud they let u go ? try having sex !! wrks for some dont it ...... bet uv tried everything tho :?

keeping everything x for u xx

Hope LO comes soon. I'm 38 weeks and I feel so tired now! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hug: :dust:

Awww hopefully baby comes soon....Im not even overdue yet and im getting fed up....some people have all the luck!!

Lots of luck for you hun xxx
I am due in 2 days but MW said baby was 3/5 engaged,cervix fully closed etc and as soon as I get some pains they go away again!

Looks like I will be having a sweep again.

Hope you go asap! xxx

Oh dear, I can really sympathise with you being a serial overduer myself!

I agree that MW's really do deserve a poke in the eye! Don't let her upset you! Mine told me at nearly 37 weeks I was going to be early - then I delivered at 40 + 4. The same cowbag told my mate she was in early labour - she got induced 3 weeks later!

I'm 8 days over hun, cervix isnt dilated at all so i have a feeling i'll be getting induced next thursday at 14 days late xx hope something happens for you soon xx

Yes, why do some midwives have such an attitude? The one I saw at 38 weeks sounded delighted as she said 'the head is not engaged AT ALL!' as if it was funny! I know they deal with pregnant women every day but to us every little thing is a big deal!

Hi Sarah - I was due yesterday but kept assuming this little one would be 7-10 days early! Now that I'm officially overdue I'm trying everything to get her out but shes tooooo comfy in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->