Overheated body and potential implantation bleeding - would love some guidance!

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post although I have been keeping up with this forum for a little while now.

I am interested to know if anyone who has got their BFP or anyone else TTC is currently experiencing what I am...

About two weeks ago at work I got a sharp sensation on the right side of my abdomen - I wouldn't call it pain but it was a pressure impossible to ignore. Perhaps ovulating? Since then I have had a range of strange things going on... tugging or fluttering sensation below my bellybutton, put off certain foods. Most noticeably I cannot stop drinking water and as a result have spent a lot of the last 2 weeks in the bathroom! I just can't get enough.

What persuaded me to ask you all about this is that for the past few nights I have been VERY hot - it's Winter here in Australia but my skin has been radiating heat to the point of waking up sweating even when I'm naked. I don't feel so hot during the day but at night it's like my body is a heater!

Yesterday I tested and got a BFN (maybe too soon?) Then last night I had spotting when I wiped - mostly thick egg white CM but brown tinged, with the tiniest bit of bright red blood. I was thinking I might wake up with my AF but it's now the next evening and I've only had a minimal amount of more brownish blood in my CM when I wipe and a speck or two on a liner. No cramps either, just a sore back. Wondering if this could be implantation - has anyone had it like this?

I really appreciate your help and do understand I will need to do another test to know at all but would love to chat about this!

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->