overly energetic toddler?

Dawns1stlight

Reaction score
Hi ladies, :hi: how are you all? I just wanted some advice about my little boy, Isaac, who is almost two. :happydance:

He is a very energetic little guy, many people comment about it, but never in a bad way until now. I have been taking him to a playgroup and the leader commented the other day that he "never concentrates on activities or at story-time". I must admit I was hurt and am a bit worried now.

He goes to day care 2 days a week and they've never mentioned anything about him not concentrating. So Im not sure what to think? Any advice?

You know what I think. Isaac is quite young and perfect the way he is. I've never noticed anything, or I'd tell you. If childcare are not worried then leave the bitching mothers to bitch. :) You're a great Mama!

BTW I know Dawns1stlight/Laura in person :)

BTW Laura can I post the photo of Scarlett and Zac together?

i really wouldnt worry about it. Nicole was exactly the same at that age, she had the attention span of a gnat!!!! mind you she's much better now but still really energetic, constantly on the go.

I wouldnt worry either, every child is different and he is still so very young.

thanks everyone for your quick replies, they made me feel better!

Since becoming a mum, I have to say other peoples rude comments really do bring you down!!

BTW yes carley my sweet, you can :)

My son is like that too, yes he is alot of hard work, but sooo worth it, and I wouldnt want him any other way :) Don't worry what other people say hun, I know it can be hard though, as I once had someone say a very rude comment about my son... he was running around our yard, and this aquaintence of ours (friend of a friend) said "Oh looks like it's time for some ridaline" I nealy freaked out on him, but somehow managed to shake it off. You know your son better than enyone else, and if you don't see a problem with him, then there isn't one :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->