Overtired

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I hate when she gets overtired... ugggh.... She has slept maybe a total of 45mins since 9am this morning, its now 3pm and she is sooooo whiney, I want to scratch my eyes out lol, its so freakin annoying... And wont go to sleep... I didnt intentionally try to mke her stay awake, she just kept waking up...

Usually she naps good, oh well... Guess thats life.

Pointless thread.

ohh poor thing, too nosey for her own good

bless....

Pretty much! I may have to start taking her up to her bed for naps, she used to be able to sleep anywhere.

It drives me nuts when Oliver does that. They get so stroppy when they're tired don't they!!

Muahaha that over tired get louder and clingy :rofl:

Sorry x

She does it EVERY sunday, starts around the time when she was born... She was born on Sunday. Its weird. And then she stops around the same time.

Awww...Renah does this too, but every day. Lucky you get it only Sundays :)

when courtney gets major overtired she screams and screams and screams.... and it takes ages for her to calm down!! Its like "just go to sleep and it will be better" lol!! She doesnt want to miss anything either lol!!

My son gets overtired a lot. That little boy is so curious that he just won't go to sleep:rofl: What I've started doing now is that when I know he's really tired, like he starts rubbing his eyes and drifting off when he has his bottle, I go and lay him down in his crib. Sometimes he cries for a couple minutes but never for very long. I found it works much better than trying to rock him or bounce him because he gets too distracted by everything. When he's laying by himself in his crib, there's a lot less to look at so he gets bored and falls asleep. Granted, Aiden is 8 months old, but it might work for you.

Sounds like IMO there is too much light in her nursery - they go into light sleep after 30-45 mins and any light will in some babies wake them up - they want to look at things in stead. I have a dark sheet over the window for naptimes and I just hook it over the window and he now sleeps for 40 mins at 9am and then at 11am to 2pm he naps but he wakes at 1pm and I havent managed to get him to sleep longer and at 4pm - 5pm bath at 6 and bed at 7pm!

how do you get him to sleep long enough when you put him to bed at 7?? Any time ive tried she wakes up at like 3am and wont go back to sleep...

She did it last night actually, it was really annoying... She has woken up every 4-5 hours for AGES, and then she started sleeping 7 hours straight, and now all of a sudden she woke up after 3 hours last night and it took over an hour of putting her dummy back in to finally get her to go back to sleep. I didnt pick her up or anything either.

Maybe she sleeps too much in the day now??? She usually wakes at around 8, has something to eat changed etc, falls back asleep around 10 for 1/2 hour- hour.... and then around 1pm goes back to sleep for like 3-4 hours.... Wakes, has something to eat etc and usually has another nap around 5 or 6 and then when she wakes up I bath her and get her ready for bed. She usually falls asleep before 9 and then has a dreamfeed at 10:30.

Liv does all of this as well, aren't babies silly?!!! Why don't they just sleep when they are tired?? It takes ages to get her off when she works herself up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->