overweight.

adl122

Reaction score
Well im going to be honest about this as much as it sucks lol My BMI as of right now is 44. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant, My doctor hasn't broughten up any concerns about it but people have said my baby will either have a birth defect or be stillborn!! is there anyone on here that has the same bmi or higher who has had a healthy baby! please let me know

Hi adl122. I'm sorry people have been saying these things to you, how awful. I have put in a link to the plus size pregnancy thread where you can chat to lots of other women who are in the same position. You can see that there are so any women who have perfectly healthy pregnancies and babies while being overweight so it will hopefully put your mind at ease :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/763063-plus-size-pregnancy.html

I wouldnt listen to those people im 10 pounds over weight and before with my other three pregnancy losses i wasnt over weight and i had complications and my babys had birth defects doc says it has nothing ro do with weight nor anything i did just one of those crappy things that happens im sure your baby is healthy idk why people would say that

ask me in 4 weeks hun, but I really dont think you have anything to worry about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->