Ovia app. i meed Help bad. symptoms and dont want to psych myself up TWW

trying2bamom

Reaction score
So here's what going on. I downloaded this app on my phone called Ovia it's supposed to be used to track while ttc. I have every irregular periods but as of November of last year they have been coming on semi regular about 30 to 32 days. Where I was not having periods for months (sometimes 6 months straight to a year) . So my cycle has improved tremendously.

According to the app I should be either on my period today or testing. It is 12am so more like tomorrow. I don't want to psych myself up and I'm afraid to take a test even if I don't come on my period tomorrow, because it could just be my period going back to its normal irregular ways. DB and I BD on the days the app said we're my fertile days, but again with irregular periods that can be very wrong.

I have facial hair and pimples, I also have all of these bug like red marks on my body. My chest, stomach and thighs. I have never had these marks before the only thing that has changed is my sheets on my bed that I recently bought. It could be nothing. I haven't started cramping yet and I am constipated where as usually when AF is coming I have (to not be real graphic , let's just say not constipated..lol). Any information or thoughts please.

Does this mean I'm in my tww or has that already passed?

Are you temping???? If not, I hate to tell you, but those predictor apps are mosty useless because your O dates can vary from cycle to cycle. If you know your exact O date than you can tell if you are really "late" or if you should start testing. If you don't know your exact O date than no one can tell you if your are in your tww.

I also have PCOS and know the terrible frustrations of ttc and not having regular fertility predictors. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for that information. Can you tell me about temping. Cause I just don't get it .

I love Ovia - have you tried changing your settings to your irregular cycle? Also if you are good with checking cervical fluid and other symptoms it will move around your fertile windo for a more accurate prediction.

Thanks for that information. Can you tell me about temping. Cause I just don't get it .

Well this is a loaded question!!! First off just google "how to take your basal body temperature" and do some research. You will need to go to the pharmacy or amazon.com and order a basal body thermometer. They are cheap. You take your resting temp every night which means first thing when you wake up or set an alarm for the wee hours of the morning to temp. You take your temp vaginally or orally. You plug your temp every day into an app like Fertility Friend or Kindara and it creates a chart for you. Your resting temp rises slightly after you have ovulated due to progesterone. Temping will help if you have ovulated.

Her sig and status has changed to pregnant, so it sounds like she conceived after all!!

@ 2 ducks, Thanks for teaching me something today lol

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I am Pregnant. And I wanted to come in and say that I was Pregnant, but I know the note at the top of this group it says don't post BFPs in this group.

I am 8 weeks Pregnant now ,and I've seen heartbeat and it's strong. Now just hoping to make it through first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->