Ovidrel and spotting early

Native_gurl

Reaction score
I took the ovidrel shot 14 days ago. I am due for AF on friday which will be 14 DPO. Since I was testing out my trigger shot my HPT went negative on 9 DPO(11 Days past trigger) then the next day on 10 DPO I started spotting and have spot off and on up to today which is 12 DPO. I, at times will spot the day before AF but never a full 4 days before. Does anyone have any experience with HCG triggers and early spotting? I am now worried I may have a progesterone problem. Strangely the RE didnt ask me to come in for a day 21 P4 test..I think I will request one for my next cycle providing im not pregnant now..I feel like I probably am not. :shrug:

Have you been using progesterone inserts? The reason why I ask is because my doctor told me that the progesterone can irritate the cervix and cause some spotting. I you're using that then that could explain it. Have you thought about taking another pregnancy test?

Im not using progesterone. I went for my blood pregnancy test this morning. I get the results around noon. However, im fairly confident that im not pregnant because I started bleeding last night. I was due tomorrow for AF but it seems that she paid a early visit this month..oh well...on to the next cycle! This was my first one so I was not expecting it to happen this fast anyway. :)

Well there may be a chance still. Please let me know and good luck!

I just got back my blood results and they are negative..just as I thought..im ok though..the fun is in trying right?..lol.Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->