Ovulated on cd28 but previous cycles only 33/34 days?!?

Hlh1306

Reaction score
Hi all!!
Totally baffled by my body! Since my mc in April I've been worried about not ovulating so invested in a clear blue fertility monitor! I've now ovulated on cd28 but my cycles are normally 33/34 days!!! Has anyone been succesful ovulating this late?!? It's like I've gone from one worry to another! Lol!
Any reassurance or anyone with a similar situation please share! :)

How did you track ovulation?

Hi :)
I used the clear blue fertility monitor and cheapie opks both with the same result! I called the CB helpline but all they could say was 'wait and see' and that the monitor is tracking the way it should. I appreciate their advice and relieved that the monitor is working properly. Just worried that 6 days before AF is due is far too late ovulation for it to be a success even if the egg is fertilised! xx

The days past ovulation till ovulation is called Leutal phase. To have implantation the LP should be between12-16 days. 5-6 days is on the low side. But may be your body is still adjusting after the MC. Why dont you start charting. These opks cannot be always trusted.

Also try adding vit b6 to your supplements it helps in increasing LP.

I've been taking pregnacare tablets which have b6 along with lots of other vits and folic acid, I've been taking them only this month so I'm thinking maybe they're the reason behind this late ovulation and hopefully my AF won't show until 14 days time! Well I'm hoping it doesn't show at all and I get a BFP in 14 days :) I can't chart my bbt as I get up several times in the night due to my hubby pulling the duvet off me or my lil man waking up :)
are u currently ttc? xx

I have heard some reviews about pregnacare conception messing up cycles. Infact i was taking prenatals (they were not pregnacare some other brand) and kinda messed up my cycle and then stopped taking then and things got better, Dont know if it was in my head or what. Also stress causes late ovulation.

Oh thats sad you can chart. Yeah dear its gonna be my first baby.

I have heard some reviews about pregnacare conception messing up cycles. Infact i was taking prenatals (they were not pregnacare some other brand) and kinda messed up my cycle and then stopped taking then and things got better, Dont know if it was in my head or what. Also stress causes late ovulation.

Oh thats sad you can chart. Yeah dear its gonna be my first baby.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for u! It seemed so simple and easy the first time time round with my 2 yr old gorgeous boy we decided to try and 6 weeks later BFP! I don't think help my stress levels as I am constantly on google and everyone seems to be getting their BFP lately I live in a row of 5 houses and 3 are expecting, 1 is a single guy and then theres us! I won't lie I'm so jealous! Lol although one of the girls is my best friend and I'm chuffed to bits for her :) I think staying positive is the way forward! :)

I can understand when you start ttc you see babies and preggo ladies everywhere, but don't lose hope your time will come fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->