Ovulated on cycle day 55. Could I still get pregnant?

Laurabub84

Reaction score
So after a long cycle I finally got my first positive opk on Wednesday (cycle day 53). They were positive for 3 days, stronger then the control line and eventually went back to being negative last night. This morning (saturday) my temp shot up to the highest it's been all cycle so I'm assuming I ovulated yesterday. Had cramps the first two days of positive opks. I'm so excited it's finally happened and Bd'd the last 3 days to cover myself. But my worry is, could I still fall pregnant this late into a cycle and if I did would it be healthy. Looking at my ff app it worked out that if I had had my period as normal then this would have been my fertile time anyway so I'm guessing I just missed my last period. Anyone else experienced anything like this. I'm so happy to finally be in the two week wait but a little nervous too being on cycle day 56

In case anyone has a similar question. I did fall pregnant from this but unfortunately started af after a week of faint positives that never got any darker. Two cbd came back not pregnant over that week so I knew something wasn't right but was still heart breaking. I've added a picture of the last tests I took just before the bleeding started received_457537698404533.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->