Ovulated yesterday... officially in the TWW! Anyone else?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
According to my OPKs and BBT, I had my BIG O yesterday! Hubby and I got to :sex: last night so we are officially in the TWW! After two back-to-back losses I am really hoping for a sticky bean :flower: Anyone else out there twiddling their thumbs in anticipation of test time?

According to my OPKs and BBT, I had my BIG O yesterday! Hubby and I got to :sex: last night so we are officially in the TWW! After two back-to-back losses I am really hoping for a sticky bean :flower: Anyone else out there twiddling their thumbs in anticipation of test time?

sorry for your loses i to have experienced two loses mine however werent back to back i had first mc before my first born and then another between my 1st born and my 2nd .

but i am also in the tww i believe im 6 dpo ,and going a little crazy if im honest ,fingers crossed for stinky bean for you

I'm sorry for your losses, that must of been incredibly difficult. I love your positive attitude though!

I think this is O day for me. Pink tinged EWCM. We BD last night. I think that's the first time in like 2 weeks. Here's hoping!!

Some background info: Husband has PKD and takes blood pressure medication. I haven't been able to figure out if this affects sperm quality. We have felt very conflicted about TTC. We have a 50% chance to pass PKD to our child. :/

I'm here! :) I am 2dpo...I think. I did not use temping but I did use opk's. I got a positive on Tuesday. I just suffered a loss at 8.5 weeks. Completely devastating! Found out at 10 week scan in April. We started trying again immediately. Praying we get our rainbow baby! Praying you do as well!! :) I am already going crazy in this tww! When are you testing?

Im 1DPO today! Suffered a chemical in january and bfn since then. Im so sorry for your losses but i admire you determination :) i am feeling positive this month.... Although i wont be getting my hopes up or i end up poas manicly lol!! How are you feeling about this cycle? Xx

Hi there,

So sorry about your loss, fingers crossed that this time you get a sticky bean!! I am 1DPO, so we are at about the same stage I think! :)

So apparently "cold uterus" is a thing. I really needed something else to worry about ;) I'm guessing about 2dpo right now.

We're house hunting and I'm stressed. I just want to throw my money at someone and have it be over...but even that hasn't worked.

When are all you ladies planning on testing? I want to hold off until AF is due on May 21st but I might cave before then. This waiting is torture!

Hi All, sorry for ur losses 😔. I am 2DPO and due AF on the 21st also. I couldn't be hotter today and asleep all afternoon wrecked tired 😔happens every month and then for two weeks I get all sorts of symptoms but bloody AF lol, so I am looking forward to hearing what people's symptoms are through out the hell that is TWW ha ha to keep me going 😂 Here's hoping ladies, exciting times yyaayyyy

Hi in 1dpo today got my dates mixed up and so I start my Tww now :haha:

I will test prob about 28th if af hasn't turned up

Who am I kidding prob start 21st!!

:Lol:

Haha im the same hun im now 6dpo and i strted testing today!! I know i know implantation 6-13 days blah blah lol im just satisfying my poas addiction haha! Hope you are all well :) xxxx

Lol Carlie

Let the poas begin :haha:

I will be the same in a weeks time :thumbup:

*Update* I broke out in a cold sore yesterday. I've only broke out with a cold sore two other times in my life and it was during two of my four other pregnancies in the tww so I decided to take a couple tests this morning instead of tomorrow. The first one I took didn't look positive in the allotted 3 minutes (even though the package said 3-10 minutes) so I immediately tried the other one. After about five minutes, I went in to look at the second one I took and lo and behold there was a line! It was very, very light but it was no squinter positive. I grabbed the first one I took out of the trash to verify and it also had a :bfp:

:happydance:

Ladies, I am beyond excited but I am terrified at the same time. I am going to test again in a couple more days to make sure the line is getting darker because other than some mild nausea in the morning and the cold sore I am truly still not feeling pregnant. I will especially be gingerly stepping into the first trimester after two back-to-back losses. I wish for you all nothing but the best! Keep updated when you test!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->