Ovulating NYE, perfect!..anyone else?

glaciergirl

Reaction score
Hi there.
I had a mmc at 8 weeks, and had my D&C on 17th Nov. Period came on 20th December, it lasted for only 2 days but I had the most painful cramps I had ever experienced.
Now for the good news, I charted my CM during the 1st cycle after D&C and ovulated like clockwork, so hoping now that everything works ok for the next 4 days. Even my OH is totally up for it (and since my mc he has really struggled emotionally to BD). Someone up there must plan these things as we have a long weekend to get down with it and make a baby :haha:

Anyone else in the same boat right now!?

I already ovulated but glad your O day is coming at the best time for you and your OH. Remember it's best to have sex leading up to O day not just O day itself so today, tomorrow, and Saturday if you can. Have fun :sex: and :dust:

Lol, you're absolutely right, thank you for your advice. After I wrote this, went upstairs and got grabbed by my OH!! Feeling so positive at the moment, which is nice for a change :)

Sorry for your loss and good luck on this TTC journey :D I may be ovulating with you, not sure yet. Happy new year!

Sorry for your loss.
But i am also ovulating today (NYE). wouldnt it be wonderful to conceive our babies at the very beginning of 2011. What a great start to the year!
Good luck and baby dust to you!
:dust:
xx

Sorry for your loss glaciergirl. :hugs: I'm not due to ovulate until tomorrow, but we're in the perfect window of conceiving. :) It truly would be amazing to make our little ones at the start of the New Year. Fingers crossed and loads of :dust: to all of us. Happy New Year! :flower:

Thanks everyone, lets hope it all works out for us and we all get BFP's soon!! I am charting CM and also using OPK tests - just to keep a check on things. But basically we are :sex: every day at the moment cos we can, thank god for the holidays!!

Happy New Year to everyone! :hugs:

just gettin over my mc. on 12/15 feels like ovulation. HAPPY NEW YEAR and many blessings!

Hi NewB, I am so sorry for your loss and hope it works out for you this time round.
I have just had a positive ovulation test this afternoon (confirming my CM charting) and my anxiety is now evaporating, I just hope those little guys do their job!
Happy New Year and good luck to you too xx

Congrats on the positive OPK glacier! make sure those swimmers get to the egg!
FXd for a BFP this month!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"