Ovulating twice????

jodiettc

Reaction score
Hi, I started using opk for the first time this month and oddly I tested positive for ovulation 2 days after my period and again 7 days later for 2 days in a row. I have read it is possible to ovulate twice but that two eggs are released at the same time. Any Ideas why this happened? Some suggestions are that opks pick up pregnancy hormone but its def not that as AF arrived yesterday???Im baffled as the tests were clear positives 7 days apart I tested again after the first time as I felt the ovulation cramps again??Any suggestions would be appreciated....
:shrug:

Your body may have geared up to O but never released and so it geared up again and this time it did it?

Sorry I cant answer you question but I think Crystal is right, your body can get ready to O but then not and try again later. The only true way to know you ovulated is by taking your temps. Good luck and just BD all cycle :) xxx

Thanks, I haven't been taking my temperature this all brand new to me only started trying this month, What should my temp be? sorry I'm not clued up yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->