ovulation advice please??

Blu10

Reaction score
Hi girls, i cane off BC pill in sept and waited 39 days for AF, last cycle was shorter at 32 days. Both cycles I had really sore nipples, ovary twinges and stacks of EWCM. This month Ive had a tiny but of EWCM and light left sided sided twinges over the weekend and no sore nipples or anything but my cervix seems high, open and wet. Do yiu think ive maybe ovulated early? X

You are probably just getting to a regulated cycle...birth control stops ovulation from happening. Thus when you come off of it, your body has to reprogram itself to a normal cycle. So your cycle days and ovulation day will change. The best way to track when you ovulate is using opks.

Thanx, last time we conceived within 2 weeks of stopping BC pill both times (1st ended in mc, 2nd is DS). I might get some OPKs next cycle. What cycle day do you start testing?x

I usually start them on cd7 as im on a normal 28 day cycle and i tend to ovulate between cd 1 and i tend to ovulate between cd 12-14 usually.

OPks will tell you that your body is gearing up to ovulate. . . theres women that get pos opks and then don't ovulate then a week or so later, have another pos opk and finally do ovulate..

so to be sure, yes.. use opks, but taking your bbt temp is the only way you can tell that you did actually ovulate..

so to sum it up
OPK- predicts
BBT- will tell you that O has happened.

I take it back I have sore nipples again today! Thanx for replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4