ovulation advice!!

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Hi I need some input.

Ff says ovulation is today so I bd this morning (sat) Thurs before and Tues before . My opks have a line today. Not as dark as control line so this would indicate lh surge is only just starting so not yet ovulation. This evening I've got tonnes of ewcm. Do you think this morning bd was too early?? We're guna try bd tomorrow but then I go on nights and won't see dh as he works days and I work nights.... anyone think I'll have done enough. Does ewcm say ovulating to u?? The opks are super cheap so maybe I am ovulating just a bit lost!!? T.i.a xx

I am confused as to why FF would say today you are ovulating. Normally FF would not give you cross hairs until 3 days of high temps which only happen after you ovulate. Keep on temping and using OPKs. I don't the expensive OPKs are any better than cheapies. You may have an impending surge, missed your surge or just have your timing off all together. No such thing as too much sex! Sperm typically can live up to 3 days but sometimes up to 5 days so you are probably good in that department. If you can find the time for another round of BDing certainly go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->