Ovulation after a strange miscarridge

rubysmum

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this i found out I was expecting last Saturday would of made me 5 weeks any way big shock got a nearly 6 month old but it's made me realise I want another now.
I started bleeding Monday not alot at all but it was started of pink in the mooring and got red as day went on no gushes not filling a pad and no pain what so ever passed a clot Monday night and then the bleeding was totally gone yesterday any way I've rang midwife and gp and all they tOld me was if i get any pain go up a and e was getting positive hpt's till this morning and ts gone negative so glad cause I've got closure on it now I no what's happened and seen as hpts have gone negative I no I've passed everything just wouldn't wish a miscarridge on my worse enemy and the support of midwives and doctors is appalling.
Was just wondering if anybody knows when ovulation starts again with the bleeding being short and only lasting 5 days

Thanks xx

:hugs: sorry for your loss x

Personally for me I MCd at 9+ wks naturally and if you count the day I passed the baby as cd1, I ovulated (pretty sure) 14 days later, I started bleeding the Friday before so if you count that as cd1, then cd16 - hope this makes sense !

My bleeding lasted 6/7 days

I'm in the 2ww now and just hoping my bodies ready to give me a BFP - if not than at least the AF gives promise for a new cycle x

:dust:
Jo
X

Thanks Hun I no it sounds silly but I'm just glad now it's over and I no where I stand with it instead of building my hopes up thinking I was still pregnant x

Hi, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I started bleeding on 22/03/11 at 8 weeks, 5 days and then had contractions on 29/03/11 which is when I lost the baby. I continued to bleed until around 07/04/11 and then I'm pretty sure (positive OPK) that I ovulated yesterday (23/04/11). That would mean I ovulated 16 days after my bleeding finished.

I have been feeling really down myself but now I think I've ovulated I feel much more hopeful!

x

Thanks it's a horrible feeling u always think it will never happen to you and when it does it turns your world up side down I mean I've had my lo making me smile but it's still been hard the empty feeling but now ha that negative result this morning after reading it could take 6 weeks has made me feel a bit more hopeful hope you get your bfp xx

hi there, i suffered a miscarriage exactly the same as yours in october last year. I had very little pain, and it too started as small pink spotting and then got heavier as time went on. My bleed lasted 5 days and i only passed 1 large clot. We took 2 months off over xmas and started trying again in january, but still waiting for the BFP! I found midwives at the hospital to be very supportive but the doctors were pig ignorant. It was like i was just a number and my baby didn't matter as i was only 5 weeks along. took me a while to get past that one, but here we are still trying, but no luck yet. Good luck for the future. :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss.

I just suffered a strange MC and I was not sure how long it would take for my system to reset itself. About 3 weeks later, I just started bleeding yesterday and I'm very glad that it didn't take a full month or longer. People definitely have different timelines when it comes to getting back to normal after a MC but it can happen quicker than you think. If your numbers go back to 0, you can definitely ovulate before your next period and end up pregnant again. I'm hoping that mine will be at 0 when I have my blood test tomorrow. Good luck and I hope your cycle gets back on track ASAP so you know what's happening with your body.

Thanks Hun I no how u feel I mean it was a shock to even be pregnant it's my first day back at work today after my mat leave as already got my dd but it made me realise I want another one I must be crazy lol Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->