Ovulation after Chemical/early miscarriage

pickles1621

Reaction score
I had an early miscarriage right around 5 weeks. Started to bleed around 8/19. I've been doing digital OPK's since about CD10 counting day 1 as the first day of bleeding and no smiley or positives at all!!!! Now the lines in the digital tests are fading so now I'm frightened I missed my surge!!!!

Anyone ovulate really late after a chemical/early miscarriage??? I'm just getting EWCM now so I'm hoping I'm just Oing late and my cycle is all messed up this time around!
:shrug:

I did ovulate late after my chemicals...which also made my cycles longer. Good luck, so sorry about your loss as well

Thanks so much!!! I'm just hoping I didn't miss it bc I've been looking at lines on the digitial OPK after I eject them and it seems like they're getting lighter (but I did hear I shouldn't go by the lines) OH well! Thanks for your response!!!

Hi hun, I m/c (5-6 weeks) on the 13th and only got a positive OPK yesterday on CD25. So for me it caused a later ovulation. Hope this helps and good luck x

I had a mc at around 6 weeks on the 14th of August. I am currently ovulating for the first time, on CD 25 (counting day of mc as CD1). I got my 1st +opk yesterday on CD24.

Thanks so much ladies this gives m hope...totally sounds like what I'm going through now...I have loads of EWCM this AM (TMI) we BD'd last night so hopefully something is brewing down there!!!

Thanks again!!!!

My first cycle after my chemical was 6 weeks long so ovulation does often occur later for the first few months.+

Hi hun, I m/c (5-6 weeks) on the 13th and only got a positive OPK yesterday on CD25. So for me it caused a later ovulation. Hope this helps and good luck x

Are you counting CD1 as the first day of your bleed out of curiosity?

Thanks!!!

Hi Pickles,

I had a CP this month too. I was only one day late, but it seems to have affected my ovulation. I always ovualte on the CD 15 which was yesterday, and now I'm still waiting for a positive OPK. I think all our bodies react differently to the HCG in our system. It's so fustrating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->