ovulation after early MC (or lack of!!)

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
i got a positive test on 15th nov, but started bleeding later that day which continued for a week i still had a very faint test on sat 20th but bearly visable so i reset my clear blue fertility monitor just incase (i got a definate negitive on tues 23rd), i didnt want to miss ovulation if it was early, well im not on day 20 on monitor and still havnt ovulated (backed up the monitor with opk's all neg) but been in high fertility since day 9! i know i may be a day ofr 2 behind that, but i normally ovulate day 17. i know MC can mess up your cycle and theres still time for it to happen, but im just feeling very doubtfull, and ive no symtoms! i usually have EWCM (which i though i was having yesterday morning but then stopped!) and spots round my jaw line. think i just want a bit of reasurance and others experiences of ovulation after MC. After my MMC i ovulated after 5 weeks but i had retained, so that was all messed up in its owwn little way, so this is very different.
id apreciate any responses, just to get me though this frustrating time. thanks ladies and im very sorry for your own losses. xxxxx

I'm pretty much in the same boat... I'm on CD15 and my temps are pretty crazy... i took an opk yesterday with no second line... today i had a second line but still negative. I have a very regular cycle and normally ov on cd14... this whole mc has me all confused.

I know i'm not much help just wanted you to know your not alone.

thanks, im feeling even more doubtfull now, my opks had a line last few days, no positive but visable, and today its hardly there. really think nothing is going to happen this month now!!! but thank you for replying it means alot. xxx

Not sure about temps, but I never had a positive opk when I conceived, the line got darker but never as dark as the control line. So i wouldn't rule out ov without a positive opk.

It could be however the pg hormone leaving your body. I mc on 26th November, 10 days later i got a very string pos line on a opk, now I am bleeding again, so I'm guessing it's the pg hormone that's causing the positives rather than ov.

ive had a neg positive test a week after i got my 1st positive, my opk was neg earler after about a min i threw it in the bin but went back up about 5 mins later and it was there ha ha, was too impatient to wait as usuall! and copared it to yesterdays and was a bit darker. see what fertility monitor reckons tomorrow!! hate this game so much!!

Yay... getting darker is a good sign!! I haven't taken one yet today but i have been feeling nauseous the last two days... but i'm sure that doesn't mean anything... guess i'll have to go do an opk and see how it looks today.

well today it has made a u turn! just taken an opk now and it is so so close to been positive, so i better get a peak on CBFM tomorrow or i'll be gutted!! i feel like a kid on xmas morning after seeing that lovely line lol.

ETA piccy https://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8826/004auy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->