Ovulation after mC

twinkle458

Mum to Charlie & 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi Girls

I had a mc at 9+4 on april 14th, no d&c just a natural mc.

I was using Persona prior to my BFP which usually predicts my ov around day 16/17 of a 28 day cycle.

I counted first day of bleeding as cd1 and have poas 6 times this month as requested by my persona monitor.

I just wondered if anyone caught their ov after mc, was it late/early etc and how your cycles were etc?

Thank you xxxx don't know what i'd do without you all xx

p.s we have only dtd once this month on cd20 so i'm pretty sure i will have missed the egg....

Hi. I had a mmc end of march followed by a d and c. I have ovulated twice since then. I have a 23-25 day cycle and ovu both times about day 12-13. Not sure if this helps you. But good luck. X

I am not sure as i got pregnant on the pill in january. But my cycles have always been at the short end. I was ttc for 3 years with my ex and it never happened and my cycles were always 21-23 days with ov about day 10-12. So hoping they will stay 23-25 days now. Have you tested for hcg as it took 6weeks to get out of my system after my mmc, i even had a period and ovulated with hcg above 50 still in my system but one of my friends didnt ovu until her hcg was back to below 5. Xx

I am not sure as i got pregnant on the pill in january. But my cycles have always been at the short end. I was ttc for 3 years with my ex and it never happened and my cycles were always 21-23 days with ov about day 10-12. So hoping they will stay 23-25 days now. Have you tested for hcg as it took 6weeks to get out of my system after my mmc, i even had a period and ovulated with hcg above 50 still in my system but one of my friends didnt ovu until her hcg was back to below 5. Xx

Yes - i got bfn about 10 days after mc. I've had a previous mc too but can't remember what happened with my cycles....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->