Ovulation and dancing question

Bubba3

Reaction score
Hi girls sorry for all the questions but your so brilliant :winkwink:
This is first cycle of charting ( gave in at last ) needed to feel more pro active and the fertility spec suggested it.
I just had my third day of rising temp so got this line going on.
The thing I'm getting my bloomers in a knot about it ff shows I ov on Sunday 10 th . This was the morning hubby accidentally messed up and pulled out :dohh::dohh::dohh:
I got my first pos opk on sat ninth we baby danced that day and again on Monday am . Now I'm worried it won't have been enough :shrug:
What do you think , appreciate any help at all.

So now that puts me three days post o would you have a bit more of a dance ? Had o pain all day yesterday. Can't hurt I guess. :winkwink:

Ooh ooh so now I'm in the ttw it seems :wacko: no problem with the keeping busy thing we've just had the best news were out of this country and moving back to Oz . My very cool hubby just got offered a job we wanted badly. So were super happy about this move .
Sorry random ramblings is a habit of mine . Thanks girls , hope everyone is okay :kiss:

One more shot never hurt, but my doctor says that your best chances are the day before and the day of O. Keep in mind, those little guys can live in CM for up to five days, so here's hoping your DH's are survivors!

Good luck!
Sounds like you got close to your ov date so you still have a chance.

I wouldn't think that it's still possible to conceive this far past ovulation. The egg only lives for about 12-24 hours after ovulation. So it's either fertilitzed or dead by now. If you want to bd, you'll be doing it for fun, lol.

Good luck!

I wouldn't think that it's still possible to conceive this far past ovulation. The egg only lives for about 12-24 hours after ovulation. So it's either fertilitzed or dead by now. If you want to bd, you'll be doing it for fun, lol.

Listen to this one, she's our medical expert! Lol. :happydance:

Thanks heaps girls. Just wish that day hadn't got messed up , think I'll have that niggling doubt now. Oh well here we go again :winkwink::hugs:

Good luck!

Listen to this one, she's our medical expert! Lol. :happydance:

No, I've just done this crap too long and too often, lol!!:dohh:

Thanks heaps girls. Just wish that day hadn't got messed up , think I'll have that niggling doubt now. Oh well here we go again :winkwink::hugs:

I know it is tough, but don't do it to yourself; there is nothing you can do now! Take a deep breath, relax (I know, I know), and hope for the best...:hugs:

:hugs:Don't bet yourself up readyformore , tour helping others out that's amazing. It is to me anyway .

I had a purely recreation shag the other day, very nice it was too, RECOMMENDED :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->