Ovulation bleeding and bfp?

Gypsy99

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has had ovulation bleeding and then went on to having a BFP? Today i have had cramps / bleeding dark red - brown blood (enough to cover my finger when checking my CP). i was worried that AF was coming.

I need some feel good stories! I keep thinking whatever sperm has made it in (if any has) that it has now all been swept away with this bleeding :-(.

How many dpo are you? How much blood was there? Was there enough to fill a pad?

If it was just enough to cover your fingers, I'm sure the sperm are fine. How long ago did you dtd?

OH, I sure did. I had a night of spotting when I ovulated and got my BFP a couple of weeks later. This was with my third-born who's now 2!

How many dpo are you? How much blood was there? Was there enough to fill a pad?

If it was just enough to cover your fingers, I'm sure the sperm are fine. How long ago did you dtd?

I dtd yesterday morning then the blood was only on my finger a couple small amounts when wiping. It was mixed with Cm too. I thought I ovulated yesterday, but no temp spike yeterday. Every other sign but that!

Well then I'd say that the sperm is likely fine then. I never took my temp, so I can't weigh in on that.

Good luck with everything!

I had a very tiny bit of spotting when I ovulated. I later went on and got my bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->