Ovulation Bleeding, Implantation or AF!? Help

bubbles191987

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I have dying to find out the answer to my question, I have been doing non-stop of research since last night and I have not found an exact answer to my question so if anyone has ever experienced something like this or similar I hope my answer will then be questioned.

So long story short, I have PCOS but a very mild one, no excess hair growth, not over weight and I don't have any acne, however I have very irregular menstrual cycles and I am finding it hard to conceive probably from lack of ovulation. Anyway, Since being diagnosed with PCOS I have been trying to find many natural safe ways to help me regulate my AF cycles and of course help me to Conceive, I have, in the past been taking agnus castus (vitex) in capsules which really helped me bring on a late AF however I found it took a longer process for it to work so I decided to try out the liquid form and I am taking this currently which I am taking about 1 dose a day, anyway since taking it, I had some brown spotting which was on and off which I expected since this was a side effect, then on the 8th of october 2012 me and my partner decided to try for a baby because on the day I thought this was the perfect time to do so since I had the Egg white Mucus and thought maybe this was my chance, and then about a week later, strangely enough I had more brown spotting, no pains or cramps and also experienced some red bleeding which was on an off again, really confusing, at first I thought maybe implantation bleeding but I have heard the implantation bleeding should be very light which my one was light on and off red bleeding not pink or brown an actual blood (TMI) however just recently I have had a more heavier bleeding, but again this not like an AF its not as heavy as one, So I took a pregnancy test however that was negative maybe too early, and just today I took an ovulation test and to my surprise it was positive, but it was one of the cheepy ones I used so not sure if they are accurate enough, but anyone please tell me whats going on, could this be my vitex I am using and messing up my cycles or could this be possibly implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding? I have no signs of pregnancy yet, no sore boobs etc, I know its hard to understand but maybe some experienced same thing?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"