Ovulation Bleeding

Michellebelle

Reaction score
This morning I woke up with lots of watery CM, but noticed when I wiped that it was pink-tinged. And then throughout this morning have noticed slightly heavier spotting.

I am right around the time that I should be ovulating, and don't think this is an early AF.

I googled ovulation bleeding and found a lot of articles for it, but I've never experienced this before. I'm curious if anyone has.. Or if anyone thinks that is what I'm experiencing! :shrug:

Thanks!

I don't have any spotting, but I am on CD 9 and am having light cramping and a lot of CM. I don't know if it is ovulation, but I should not be ovulating till next week. Wish I could be more help!
This morning I woke up with lots of watery CM, but noticed when I wiped that it was pink-tinged. And then throughout this morning have noticed slightly heavier spotting.

I am right around the time that I should be ovulating, and don't think this is an early AF.

I googled ovulation bleeding and found a lot of articles for it, but I've never experienced this before. I'm curious if anyone has.. Or if anyone thinks that is what I'm experiencing! :shrug:

Thanks!

I thought i had some last weekend as spotted lightly for 3 days, but not had a pos ov test and my temp hasnt increased :-( good luck hun xx

I've only had it once and if I didn't check the tissue I'd of missed it, it was just one spot of pink tinged cm. If it's around ovulation then it's very possible.

I've gotten o bleeding every month since coming off the pill. I have two days of light bleeding. Not a ton but enough that I use a panty liner. It starts off light and gets heavier throughout the day as you described so I'd say it's possible.

From research I've found so far that it can be normal. I haven't asked the dr yet though.

Thanks everyone! Very helpful. I plan on BDing tonight and will see if I have a temp shift in the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->