Ovulation Calendar ater first AF?

raisin

Mom to 2 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just got my first AF after mc :happydance: and I use the online ovulation calendars to predict when I will be ovulating. I just wondered if anyone else uses these and if they they are less accurate after mc? I guess I'm thinking the dates might be out as my body is "doing it's own thing" still?

I wasn't sure either but since my af started at the "normal" time after the D&C I am going with the calendars online as well as test strips. According to the calendar I am due to ovulate next friday, I will be testing to see if they match up though. :) I am so freaking hoping that my body is up to the task of normal again!

I started my period after having dnc 4 weeks ago :):):) so happy!

I can so relate lol, I was so uber excited and actually danced around the bathroom a bit haha. Of course the witch was very painful this month but at least short...

I'd suggest you use Ov tests just to make sure as I've found that my LP has shortened since my mc, so I'm ovulating 3/4 days later than I expected too

Hi raisin, sorry for your loss. After my MC, first cycle Ov on day 15, second cycle on day 21 and only just about to ovulate. Things can change after MC, so an Ov test might be a good idea, or chart your fertile signs ie cervical fluid, and temps?
:hugs:

I started my period 28 days after my d&c and since my af I am on CD18 and still no positve opk and still no smiley. Before my pregnancy my cycles varied from 26-32 days with O occuring between CD12-CD18 at the latest. I am upset I am not getting any positive and I started testing CD9, 2 days after AF stopped. Its different for everyone though. My CM is not even the same since pregnancy and MC.

It's very good you had your AF on time. I am waiting for mine :wacko: I don't know when it'll be back, I already bought ov tests & started checking my temperature every morning. Last time I didn't need to do them, but for the next time I want to be completely planner :)

my af came back bout 4nhalf weeks after mc, i got smiley on cb digi 2day, think im cd 17 which is about rite where i was b4 mc.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->