Ovulation Confusion... chart experts please!!

welshpandora

Reaction score
As above. I always Ov day 12-14, and was pretty sure I Ov'd CD14 (thurs) - until I did my temp this morning. Now I am confused / worried - hopefully you can help....

I took my temp earlier (had to get up to go pick OH up from work ) at 6.15am when most of this week its been 7.30ish. I only got about 4 hours sleep last night as I was up late studying.... could this have made my temp lower? My chart is in my sig below

Thanks xx

hmm could be a fall back temp or because it has the white circle (I think that means you took your temp at a different time but can't remember) it could be because of that. I would wait until tomorrow and see what it does :)

wss^^ :) Also remember, you're looking at the big picture, a pattern rather than each individual temp.. just take your temp at your normal time the next couple days to see what it does :flower:

If you took your temp earlier than usual, it would be lower. 30 minutes makes a degree difference on average. Give it a few days and try to temp at 730 and see what your temps do. Lots of sticky baby dust xxx

Why thank you ladies. That's the answer I was looking for re the effect earlier temp taking has on BBT. I have to be up early again tomorrow but then back to normal again for a few days . Sticky dust to you all. I think this could be my month!! Xx

Well FF accepted yesterday as blip and after a jump in temp this morning, FF agrees with me that I am 3DPO - yay! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->